There she is!!! There she is!!!

I have loved this content from the beginning. It's the greatest thing ever.

Hipster Walk Cycle Hipster Walk Cycle

i don't see it

How can this be turd of the week.This is a brilliant flash, possibly the 1st of it's kind. You don't normally see a dude walking around with left arm and left leg. Except for me. Basically u just made me man! brilliant job.

[KK] Chick Tract ep.1 [KK] Chick Tract ep.1

I think this is brilliant

I just wanna mainly know what you guys use to make these videos.

CatSage responds:

Flash 8 guy, we give out copies at out website.

[KK] Gardevoir SEXY story [KK] Gardevoir SEXY story

What program do you use?

This video was so amazing, I want to know how you guys make these video's so that I can make my own.

111122223188 responds:

macromedia flash 8. its an old version and all the later ones have little benefit and are harder to get for free. if you join kitty krew someone will be able to give you a link to a cracked flash 8.

SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

This was pretty good.

The storyline was all good, only part I didn't like was when I heard the scream, was wondering why it was in there.

The Pi The Pi

YAY PI DAY!!!

I love Pi day, I only have the 1st 533 digits memorized.

AmethystApple responds:

Wow that's alot!
I remember... 2 :D

EDIT: Nope wait, 3!

Mr. Giggles Mr. Giggles

Needs work

I suggest slowing down the story so text is easier to read. and add in music

Chrisspy responds:

I don't actually have music.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I know this is old but,

I just loved the series, made me cry for once again as I haven't for a long time. It was so beautiful

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Awesome

Love it when snake goes all like "Ohhh Ohhh yeah, By the way I have herpes" that was so funny.

Website Sample Website Sample

There really is no difference

Its something u could try and put more effort into. 1 possible thing to do is make articles or something on random things that are about your site. Also there is hardly a difference between your 2nd version and this one. Add in possibly mini games, things to possibly do and u just might get some better comments and stuff.

Shitassm responds:

thanks but i didnt make these flashes to get comments. its just a demo. and the second one i was wondering if all the contents would load while the intro video played. perhaps i could of used the video intro as a preloader but as i expected it didnt work. i wish i knew how to make a preloader. i cant find out how to anywhere. btw im using old Flash MX Pro 2004. so the actionscript is different from what I understand.