Rogue Legend Rogue Legend

I'm giving up on this game. I liked it, but I had a tiny little problem when I would randomly lose everything in my chest. The first time it happened when I clicked on another tab immediately after going to sleep. The 2nd through 5th time happened randomly when I would just go to sleep. After waking from sleep, the game would just become a brightly coloured screen, usually yellow and when I would click somewhere, my entire chest, or both chests would be emptied... I ended up losing all my tools by the 5th time.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

I find this game to be great. I also found an interesting exploit to increase production. I know in the top it says alt tab was a way to exploit it, but It says that you fixed it... You however did not fix ctrl tab. I just left my mouse over an extractor and pressed ctrl tab. Came back 1 hour later after some facebooking and anime watching, and my Hydrogen was full.

Floppy Bit Floppy Bit

It seems like a good concept, but it lags at certain points.

Eleven steps Eleven steps

It took me awhile, but I got the knack of it after a little bit of math.

Micro defensa Micro defensa

Meh

Good game, but to qualify in my book as good, it has to be in English.

Sabotage Sabotage

cAN't beat the 2nd level

The string is only programmed to pull to the left, and you can't hit the monsters well. Not a good game.

SOPA/PIPA SOPA/PIPA

Good Game

Got people to learn more about PIPA and the future of our country.

Rocket Santa Rocket Santa

So I got this weird glitch

I did beat the game and I hit retry and wanted to see if it would be possible to beat the game without the use of the arrows or the extra fuel. After a few retries, I retried again and I got to the cannon, but the game went off to the right a bit and showed me last santa I had landed. I could still shoot the cannon but nothing else would happen after getting my 1 shot off.

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

Good game

One great game to start out with. Also too many people fail to know metroid rules, or even fail to read the instructions.

Bunny with a Bazooka Bunny with a Bazooka

good picture but....

You can't do anything at all.

polyrhythmm responds:

I don't know whats happened. It works for me.