There she is!!! There she is!!!

I have loved this content from the beginning. It's the greatest thing ever.

Hipster Walk Cycle Hipster Walk Cycle

i don't see it

How can this be turd of the week.This is a brilliant flash, possibly the 1st of it's kind. You don't normally see a dude walking around with left arm and left leg. Except for me. Basically u just made me man! brilliant job.

[KK] Chick Tract ep.1 [KK] Chick Tract ep.1

I think this is brilliant

I just wanna mainly know what you guys use to make these videos.

CatSage responds:

Flash 8 guy, we give out copies at out website.

Rogue Legend Rogue Legend

I'm giving up on this game. I liked it, but I had a tiny little problem when I would randomly lose everything in my chest. The first time it happened when I clicked on another tab immediately after going to sleep. The 2nd through 5th time happened randomly when I would just go to sleep. After waking from sleep, the game would just become a brightly coloured screen, usually yellow and when I would click somewhere, my entire chest, or both chests would be emptied... I ended up losing all my tools by the 5th time.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

I find this game to be great. I also found an interesting exploit to increase production. I know in the top it says alt tab was a way to exploit it, but It says that you fixed it... You however did not fix ctrl tab. I just left my mouse over an extractor and pressed ctrl tab. Came back 1 hour later after some facebooking and anime watching, and my Hydrogen was full.

Floppy Bit Floppy Bit

It seems like a good concept, but it lags at certain points.

Metal Gear Solid - Escape RMX Metal Gear Solid - Escape RMX

I hate to have to say this, but

It wasn't really all that great. It really seemed like it was really empty, could use more improvement, maybe more sounds or something?

It was semi-decent to me, and didn't change that much throughout the song.

Ixalon responds:

Old work, I can make better one easily. Need to consider if I'm doing newer version of this song.